Now you can make your debit card as unique as you are — personalize your card with an image from our online gallery or upload your own image to our card designer, and before long you will be able to show your individuality anytime you use your MasterCard® debit card!
Picture It! Personalized Debit Cards are subject to a fee upon issuance of the card:
- Debit cards personalized with a gallery image are subject to an $8 fee
- Debit cards personalized with a personal image are subject to a $10 fee
This fee will be charged the day your new card is ordered. By submitting your account information you are stating your consent to this fee.
The hardest part about designing your debit card is deciding what picture to use! The rest is simple...upload your image, crop or resize it as you like, and submit it to be printed. It's that easy!
Debit cards personalized with a personal image are subject to an $10 fee upon issuance of the card. This fee will be charged the day your new card is ordered. By submitting your account information you are stating your consent to this fee.
We do ask that you observe some simple guidelines for selecting an image. If a submitted image doesn't meet the following criteria, Golden Pacific Bank and Gold Country Bank reserve the right to disallow printing of the image.
In agreement with MasterCard International and Bank guidelines, the following criteria will disallow an image:
- The name, trademark, slogan or any other identifying marks of any other financial institution, bank or credit union;
- The name, trademark, slogan or any other identifying marks of other card companies (e.g. MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, Cirrus);
- Political statements or symbols which are offensive to cultural values;
- Branded products (except those associated with approved Affinity/Co-Brand program);
- Copyrighted or trademarked material not owned by the cardholder;
- Professional photographs, photographs including artwork, or photographs including other individuals (Unless you have written permission from the creator of the professional photograph, the creator of the artwork, or all individuals in the photograph.)
- Celebrities, musicians, public figures, athletes, cartoons, etc. (except for those associated with approved Affinity/Co-Brand programs);
- Nude or semi-nude images;
- Provocative or sexual material;
- Violence, firearms, weapons or ammunition;
- Profanity or obscenities;
- Racial, prejudicial or discriminatory subject matter;
- Photos with alcohol or tobacco;
- Images which show illegal or anti-social behavior or groups;
- Images that display the opinions or beliefs of religious groups which are offensive to cultural values;
- Any photo that might result in non-acceptance or other problems at the point of sale;
- Any printing or processes that interfere with the required security features of the card;
- Reproduction of any currency, where applicable;
- Any image that may potentially bring MasterCard brand into disrepute;
- Images that may interfere with the security features of the card;
- Photographs considered by Golden Pacific Bank/Gold Country Bank to be profane or obscene;
- Any image Golden Pacific Bank/Gold Country Bank deems unacceptable to be associated with Golden Pacific Bank/Gold Country Bank brands.
Note: This list is not exclusive and Golden Pacific Bank/Gold Country Bank retains the right to decide that any submitted image is not to be used.
Images that DO NOT meet the above guidelines will be rejected and you will be notified by email. You may then submit another image.
For more information, contact Golden Pacific Bank/Gold Country Bank's Customer Solutions Team at 530-742-3800 during normal business hours; Monday-Friday 7:30 am – 5:30pm.
Image Upload Guidelines:
- Image files can be in .JPEG, .GIF, .PNG, .TIFF or .BMP formats.
- The maximum file size is 10 megabytes (Mb).
- Images must be at least 840 X 840 pixels.
- Small images will reproduce poorly when printed.
- As you increase the scale of your image too much, it may also print poorly.
- The bigger the image you choose, the longer it will take to upload.
- The time your image takes to upload depends on your own Internet connection speed.
- Should your image be slow to upload, please talk to your Internet access provider for help.
- On a typical 56k modem, each 1Mb will take about 3 minutes to upload (This is approximate and depends on your connection speed, which may vary.)
Can't decide on an image? Looking for something a bit different? Or maybe looking for a great picture that reflects the personality of our California hometowns? Our image gallery is full of images from local photographers- you're sure to find something you love!
Use the designer of your Bank, choose an image from our picture gallery, and fill out a quick form... your new debit card will be on it's way ASAP!
Debit cards personalized with a gallery image are subject to an $8 fee upon issuance of the card. This fee will be charged the day your new card is ordered. By submitting your account information you are stating your consent to this fee.
What is a Picture It! Personalized Debit Card?
It's just like a normal debit card, except you get to choose the photo or image that appears on the card. Of course, there are image guidelines, but as long as your image complies with those basic rules, you can create a debit card that's unique to you.
How do I create a Picture It! debit card?
Just go to the Design Gallery and follow the simple online instructions.
What if I'm not a Golden Pacific Bank or Gold Country Bank customer?
After you finish designing your card, you will have a chance to apply for an account with our Bank. Click here for more information on all of our accounts.
Is there a cost associated with the Picture It! Personalized Debit Card?
The charge to design your own card with your own photo is $10, which will be charged to the main account associated with your card. That fee will be charged on the day your card is processed. If you choose one of our gallery images, the charge is $8.
Can my joint account holders design their own cards, too?
Sure. Every card associated with the account can be customized by the individual cardholder. Each additional card requires a separate fee when you order your card(s).
What if the image I submit isn't accepted?
We'll notify you by email if there's a problem with your image, and you'll have the opportunity to submit another photo. In most cases it may be as simple as selecting an image that isn't trademarked or under copyright. If you were paying to have a Picture It! debit card and your image is rejected, you will not be charged unless you resubmit another photo and it is accepted.
Can I change the image on my card?
Sure. And you can do it as often as you like. You'll have to pay the associated fee to change your image and have a new card issued.
Does a customized card work just like a regular card?
They sure do!
Have additional questions about customizing your Picture It! Personalized Debit Card? Contact us!