USDA B&I Loans
If small town America is your bread and butter, a USDA Business and Industry (B&I) Loan may be a smart option for your financing needs. A B&I Loan offers an opportunity for stability, growth, and employment for your new or existing business if you are located in a community of 50,000 people or less.
This loan typically offers lower down payments and longer terms, and is available in amounts up to $5 million. USDA loans are vital to our Northern California communities — count on our knowledgeable team to answer your questions and help you get started today.
- Designed for the needs of small businesses located in qualifying rural areas*
- Eligible uses include but are not limited to:
- Business conversion, enlargement, repair, modernization, or development
- Purchase and development of land, easements, rights-of-way, buildings, or facilities
- Purchase of equipment, leasehold improvements, machinery, supplies, or inventory
- Debt refinancing when new jobs will be created and other conditions are met
- Business and industrial acquisitions when the loan will keep the business from closing and/or save or create jobs
- Available in loan amounts up to $5 million
- Backed by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Loan terms between 7 and 30 years
- Affordable payment plans
- Easy to apply
- Competitive rates
- Flexible terms
- We also offer SBA small loans, SBA 7(a) and 504 loans, and international SBA loans
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Take your small business to the next level!