International SBA Loans
Is your small business in a position to expand existing export markets or develop new export markets? If so, an International Trade SBA Loan may be the answer to your financing needs. You can even qualify for up to $5 million for fixed assets and working capital.
These loans are also available if your small business has been adversely affected by import competition and can demonstrate that the loan proceeds will improve your competitive position. Make the most of your business's international presence and take advantage of the SBA International Trade Loan Program.
- Designed for small businesses* involved in international trade
- Can be used to acquire, construct, renovate, improve, or expand facilities and equipment
- Available in loan amounts up to $5 million
- Backed by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Affordable payment plans
- Easy to apply
- Competitive rates
- Flexible terms
- Loans are fully amortized
- Can be used to refinance existing loans
- We also offer SBA small loans, SBA 7(a) loans, and SBA 504 loans
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Together with the SBA — let's make it happen!