Golden Pacific Bank is a highly innovative community bank headquartered in downtown Sacramento, with branches in Yuba City and Live Oak. We are primarily a business bank offering premier banking services to our valued customers.
Golden Pacific Bank promotes and rewards performance at every level. Our diverse professional culture, values, and teamwork encourage employees to share their views and ideas.
If you are looking to put your education and experience to work, apply today. We are waiting to make you a part of our team.
We believe that the work conditions, wages, and benefits we offer to our employees are competitive with those offered by other employers in the area and in this industry. We are an equal-opportunity employer and make employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available person
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Executive Administrative Assistant
Golden Pacific Bank seeks a competent Executive Administrative Assistant to manage the day to day operations of the office and provide personalized administrative support to our executive team.
Position reports directly to the President/CEO in the Sacramento Administrative Office. Duties include acting as the administrative point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients, monthly Board meeting preparation and minutes, scheduling meetings, correspondence, reports, special projects and presentations. Must have high level of professionalism, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with individuals and groups at all organization levels.
Confidentiality, discretion and integrity a must. Excellent written and oral communication with attention to detail. Ability to take initiative and successfully prioritize tasks with good time-management, organizational, problem prevention and problem-solving skills. Ability to work with minimal privacy while maintaining confidentiality of documents and conversations.
Proficiencies / Education & Experience:
Prior experience working with Boards of Directors and corporate documents helpful. Any communications, social media and/or graphic design experience a plus.
High school diploma or GED. Position requires 5+ years experience as an Administrative Executive Assistant, Legal Assistant, or equivalent. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office’s suite of software (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint). Full time position (40 hrs. /week). Competitive benefit package including salary, potential annual bonus,vacation, holidays, participation in the Bank’s health insurance and 401(k) Plan; and, employee growth & development including learning opportunities and training.
Qualified candidates should respond by emailing cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
Golden Pacific Bank seeks an energetic and professional candidate to fill our full time Teller position at our Live Oak Branch.
- Serves customer needs with accuracy, efficiency, courtesy and professionalism
- Process routine to complex customer transactions. i.e. deposits, transfers, wires, check cashing, etc.
- Provides ongoing relationship servicing with existing customers
- Employee is responsible for adherence to all compliance programs and the completion of all required and assigned training by established due dates
- Must have or quickly learn to achieve a working knowledge and understanding of all bank products and services
- Supports the achievement of branch sales goals and objectives
- Generates new customer business to assist meeting established production and profitability goals of the branch
- Proactively promotes, cross sells and refers products and services as appropriate to meet our customer’s financial needs
- Prepares and compiles new account applications and required information to open new accounts for both business and consumer prospects/customers
- Refers customer opportunities to internal and external sales partners to meet customer financial needs
- Responds to customers inquiries and requests regarding accounts
- Perform other duties as assigned
Proficiencies / Education & Experience
- Requires good communication and interpersonal skills, a drive to continuously improve and grow, attention to detail, and works well as part of a team. Must have the ability to take initiative and successfully prioritize tasks, good time-management, organizational, and problem-solving skills. Excellent work ethics including the ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information, honesty, punctuality, and accuracy. Proficient in the use of Microsoft’s suite of office products.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Prior banking experience preferred but not required.
- Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.
Duty station is Live Oak Branch. Reports directly to Branch Supervisor Full-time position. Competitive compensation based on experience level. Full range of employee benefits.
Qualified candidates should respond by submitting a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!
HOW TO APPLY
See a position that interests you? Come
Comprehensive package designed to support and enhance our employees'
Employee Work & Life Balance
- Sick Leave
- Employee Assistance Plan
Employee Health Support
- Company Paid Employee: Medical (PPO and Regional HMO's), Dental and Vision group insurance (Small monthly employee contribution applies)
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
Employee Financial Protection
- Long-Term Disability / Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Basic Life Insurance / Voluntary Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
Employee Growth & Development
- Learning Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement (Annual Limit)
*Benefit eligibility is outlined in our Employee Handbook and legal plan documents. The company reserves the right to terminate or amend benefits at any time.